Says Laura Chasin Rockefeller (the 3rd generation):
"It's hard to get rid of the money in a way that does more good than harm.
One of the ways is to subsidize people who are trying
to change the system and get rid of people like us."
"Foundations of Betrayal:
It is historically unprecedented: never before the ruling and richest elites in the entire Western world as though voluntarily and readily conceded their power and wealth in pandemic insane obsession and concerns about the "poor" and low class. It is much more than "lack of civilizational confidence" or a "liberal fear of being envied" (Jack Wheeler), which both are only symptoms of a bigger and even more puzzling historical trend.
This global liberal brain melting began a couple of centuries ago. Before the 1800s it was generally presumed that the highest classes are objectively better than the lower, thus fully deserving their wealth, privileges, and power (inherited or acquired), while the lower classes were low mostly because of their objectively limited knowledge, skills et cetera. (Some in the low class were unjustly disadvantaged indeed, but that did not change the general presumption of an objective inequality as something proper to the human condition).
Since then unprecedented in the human history events began to happen (to name a few):
1) European monarchies voluntarily reduced their power from near the absolute to zero, turning themselves into puppet figures (those who were lucky to survive not being executed).
2) In the 1920s American Congress changed the existing laws and granted voting rights to all US citizens disregarding their property status. By granting the right to vote to those, who do not want or cannot make their living, the ruling class willingly placed our country under pressure of the poor seeking only more and more entitlements.
3) The same ruling elite willingly taxed themselves (or rather the top
middle class) progressively
unevenly, higher than others!): above 50% (in Eurabia even higher),
themselves in favor of the lower classes (never mind the constitutional
principle of equal treatment).
4) Eurabia and America in the 1960s completely abandoned the unshakable axiom that the aspiring immigrants must match the racial, cultural, and religious identity of the hosts (plus other limitations).
5) There exist too many very visible and extremely wealthy individuals,
support causes and invest money with the goal of destroying the the
free market and free competition
system in America –
George Soros being the most notorious of them. A few other "new
riches", financial or technological geniuses are either explicit
America's haters (like the former
Soviet citizen Brin, the founder of Google), or supporters of utopian
including a World Government and removal of national boarders (Bill
Gates). Some of those riches and the political elites of the West
members of the
Bilderberg club and few other organizations, promoting the so called
The D. Horowitz's brochure "From shadow party to shadow government" showed that the enormous work of the Lefts/Progressives to undermine the very foundation of the Unite States has been taking place for many decades: The work financed in a tune of billions. (KGB could never even dream to have it so good, so deep, and so overwhelming).
6) In the same time no one, literally
one person of the comparably high financial caliber is
visible (or even exists) on the
conservative side of
political spectrum. There is not one project on the conservative side
attempting at least to identify and name this enormous subversive
activity of the Left/Progressive's, never mind to confront and stop it!
Not only is this total lack of the rich and powerful on the conservative side embarrassing, but it also totally undermines the freedom of expression. Why? Because the freedom of expression is never really "free", always depending on support of those who have means. Thus the uniformity in minds of the rich and powerful translates into the uniformity of the media and into the totalitarian state in general. Such a lack of the rich and powerful which neither wish nor dare to utter a word against the low life agitators alone spells the doom of the West.
7) Paradoxically, the One World Order crowed (atheists and socialist by its very nature) somehow embraces Islam. Not only does the West ignore the strategic danger of Islam empowered by the petrodollars in 20th century. The West under these elites had widely opened the door for Islam, turning the home polices of every Western nation into a grotesque dhimmitude.
8) On the other hand, by pushing the sham of the nonexistent "Global warming" and various "cap and trade" scheme, the One World Order ideologues attempt to redistribute and spread the wealth of the West to backward corners of the world.
This suicidal trend is more fundamental than decadent soul searching, liberal complex of guilt, and similar. It seems as though no amount of truth per se can influence the direction of this social trend, evolving as though something unrelated to intelligence. After all, clear minded people 1, 2 described and warned about the Progressive/Liberast agenda already in the 1950s. Attempts to influence it seem as futile as speaking to the tectonic plates (explaining to the plates that they are moving in the wrong direction!)
Does it all exemplify the case when a (suicidal) "idea has possessed
becoming a material force" (as Marx/Lenin notoriously put it)?
And it is not merely an (immaterial) idea: The most rich and powerful
of this world are financing it!
Attempts to confront the dominating paradigm or the global mental infection may seem futile. However to leave it alone avoiding the confrontation at all would mean a suicide without fight right now. Even if the West will not survive, the ideas will, because, rephrasing M. Bulgakov, "Ideas do not burn..."
Years later after this introduction had been written, I found a few sources revealing the origin of all these puzzling transformations in the modern history. The quote below from "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley will give you some clues.
The true explanation of what happened is not yet completely known and, as far as it is known, is too complicated to elucidate here. It is however, clear that many persons who were born in the period 1900-1920 and came to maturity in the period 1928-1940 were so influenced by their experiences of war, depression, and insecurity that they adopted more or less unconsciously, certain aspects of the Communist ideology (such as the economic interpretation of history, the role of a dualist class struggle in human events, or the exploitative interpretation of role of capital in the productive system and of the possessing groups any society).
There does exist, and has existed for a
international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the
radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which
identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to
the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of
operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years
permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and
It was this group of people, whose wealth and influence so exceeded their experience and understanding, who provided much of the framework of influence which the Communist sympathizers and fellow travelers took over in the United States in the 1930's.